The technology transfer center is a specialized workplace for cooperation with the application sphere and the transfer of science and research results
- was established on 1/1/2008
- is included in the organizational structure of the University Institute of TBU in Zlín
- ensures the protection of intellectual property of science and research created by TBU in Zlín
- ensures the transfer of outputs from applied research created on TBU constituent parts
- interconnects TBU research teams in Zlín with representatives of the application sphere
- offers consulting and consulting services for private sector entities.
Transfer of technology and knowledge is also carried out through professional associations of which TTC or its patent attorneys are members:
- Association of innovative Business of the Czech Republic, z. s.;
- Society of Science and Technology Parks of the Czech Republic, z. s.;
- ZLINNOVATION platform;
- European Patent Institute;
- Chamber of Patent Attorneys of the Czech Republic;
- Supervisory board of the Technological Innovation Center;
- Board of directors of the Tomas Bata University Foundation;
- Regional development agency of Eastern Moravia.
Moreover, CTT provides direct representation of the university for inventors from TBU in cases of industrial property rights before the Czech Industrial Property Office (ÚPV ČR), the European Patent Office (EPO), the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
WHAT IS NEEDED TO APPLY INDUSTRIAL RIGHTS AND PATENTS?
- filling out internal forms
- description of the solution
- drawings, photo documentation
WHAT IS NEEDED FOR RECORDS RESULTS OF SCIENCE AND RESEARCH AT TBU?(when they are outside industrial property rights)
- filling out forms
- solution annotation